A unique company culture, filled with emotion, play-work modern concept that accelerates the individual, team and company performance.
A memorable corporate culture that perfectly resonates with the team. A culture that makes all Star Team crew gladly come to the office, feeling proud to be part of a great team and bringing its personal contribution in building a successful company.
1) Team and members denomination
Class IT Outsourcing team proudly carries the name of “the crew”.
Company departments received new names:
Field Operations – Field System Administrators
Remote Operations – Remote System Administrator (which operates remotely)
Special Engineering – Network, Servers and Security Administration
Distant Field Operations – System Administrators in the country
R & D Science – Software Research and Development
Audit Science – Internal and External IT Audit Department
Special Field Operations – Administrative and Hardware Support
Counselors – Consulting, Business Analysts and IT Outsourced Management
Command – Top Management Team
Each team member belonging to Star Team proudly bears the name of the “Stellar”.
2) Star Team Tunic
- Star Team tunic- front-back
Tunic colors differs by department:
- Navy-blue – Field Operations, Distant Field Operations
- Blue – Remote Operations, Special Engineering, Audit Science, Special Field Operations
- Grey – Reasearch & Development Department
- Yellow – Counselors
- Orange-Red – Command
- Dark jeans or trousers
- Dark leather shoes (brown or black)
3) Star Team Shirts and T-shirts
Shirt or T- shirt with Star Team and Class IT symbols embroidered on the chest.
- Star Team badges
Star Team badge will be worn when shirt or T-shirt don’t have any other associated identity elements.
5) The communicator
In the chest area of every crew member is a wireless headset that allows him to communicate hands-free.
6) The grades
- Stellar Junior Lieutenant
- Stellar Chief Lieutenant
- Stellar Commander Lieutenant
- Stellar Commander
- Stellar Captain
Rules for granting the grades
Clear, simple rules of granting the grades and objective and transparent appraisal of the effort required in order to move to the next level.
- Number of technical situations resolved
- Number of maximum note feed-back from customers
- Number of successfully resolved projects
- Estimated years of experience within the company
Example: Field Officers
|Tehnical Situations Resolved||Clients feed-back||Estimated age (years)|
|Stellar Junior Liutenant||100||25||–|
|Stellar Chief Lieutenant||1500||300||2|
|Stellar Commander Liutenant||5000||1000||4+|
Additional identity elements
1) Official shot glasses (just at parties and outside the Command Center)
Star Team Ale – a secret recipe that combines vodka, blue curacao and lemon juice.
3) Official Mugs (aboard Enterprise)
4) Logos for promotional materials
Logo for the situation when there are no other Star Team elements
Logo for the situation when there are more Star Team elements on the page
- Class IT logo embeding Star Team concept
1) Specific expression in relation to our clients
“Now we’ll be teleporting ourselves to you.”
“I will be there with light speed”
(work in progress)
2) Expresii specifice in interiorul echipei
Mission = Our continuing mission
Sign up = Enrol
(work in progress)
Let’s confidently go where no one has gone before!